The #1 market briefing event on the state and local government IT market: Beyond the Beltway 2019!
The Center for Digital Government’s IT market analysts and key government leaders share insights into the state and local space and pinpoint opportunities, trends and issues to help you fine-tune your business strategies and validate your sales and marketing activities.
At Beyond the Beltway, you will:
- Hear firsthand from panels of leading state and local CIOs and government executives about opportunities, emerging trends and government initiatives that are shaping the market.
- Learn what state and local programs are changing due to federal policy and funding updates.
- Understand the issues that will drive government IT spending.
- Get briefed on vertical IT spending in health and human services, transportation, justice/public safety and more.
- Network with fellow industry leaders to exchange ideas and explore potential partnerships.
Join us and see why Beyond the Beltway has become a must-attend event each year!
- Glenn Angstadt, EMBA, CGCIO, Chief Information Officer, County of Chester, PA
- Honorable Stephen K. Benjamin, Mayor, Columbia, SC / President, U.S. Conference of Mayors
- Phil Bertolini, Deputy County Executive / Chief Information Officer, Oakland County, MI
- Eric Boyette, Secretary / State Chief Information Officer, North Carolina Department of Information Technology
- Gary Brantley, Chief Information Officer, City of Atlanta, GA
- Stephanie Dedmon, State Chief Information Officer, State of Tennessee
- Margaret H. Graves, Deputy Federal Chief Information Officer, Office of Management and Budget, Executive Office of the President
- John Hartwig, Director, Information Systems Department, Sonoma County, CA
- Michael G. Leahy, Secretary, Department of Information Technology, State of Maryland
- Beth Niblock, Chief Information Officer, City of Detroit, MI
- Craig P. Orgeron, Ph.D., Executive Director, Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services / Chief Information Officer, State of Mississippi
- Sharon Kennedy Vickers, Chief Information Officer, Office Technology & Communications, City of Saint Paul, MN
A message from our Keynote Speaker