To view speaker presentations where available, see Agenda section.
The #1 market briefing event on the state and local government IT market: Beyond the Beltway 2020!
The Center for Digital Government’s IT market analysts and key government leaders share insights into the state and local space and pinpoint opportunities, trends and issues to help you fine-tune your business strategies and validate your sales and marketing activities.
At Beyond the Beltway, you will:
- Hear firsthand from panels of leading state and local CIOs and government executives about opportunities, emerging trends and government initiatives that are shaping the market.
- Learn what state and local programs are changing due to federal policy and funding updates.
- Understand the issues that will drive government IT spending.
- Get briefed on vertical IT spending in health and human services, transportation, justice/public safety and more.
- Network with fellow industry leaders to exchange ideas and explore potential partnerships.
Join us and see why Beyond the Beltway has become a must-attend event each year!
- Marguerite Beirne, Chief Information Officer, Westchester County, NY
- James Collins, Chief Information Officer, Department of Technology and Information, State of Delaware
- Alan Greenblatt, Senior Staff Writer, Governing
- Michael Hussey, Chief Information Officer, State of Utah
- Todd Kimbriel, Deputy Executive Director, Department of Information Resources and Chief Information Officer, State of Texas
- Anthony Moore, Assistant General Manager and Deputy Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Agency, City of Los Angeles, CA
- Shawn Riley, Chief Information Officer, State of North Dakota
- Jim Weaver, Director and State Chief Information Officer, Washington Technology Solutions
- Mark Wheeler, Director, Office of Innovation and Technology and Chief Information Officer, City of Philadelphia, PA
A message from our Keynote Speaker